Thursday, September 1, 2011

Armed Jack Booted FBI Raids Gibson Guitars!

The Department Of Justice, you know, Eric Holder, under Obama's direction, ...the same ones that facilitated  thousands of automatic weapons to go to Drug Cartels in Mexico and Florida, STORMED the Gibson Guitar Manufacturing Plant ARMED with automatic weapons, scared the crap out of the "unarmed peaceful" workers there, and confiscated guitar materials because they believed some of the wood used was "illegally" obtained! This is the most Anti-American behavior by government that I've ever witnessed in my life! And these are the same morons that are fighting my State of Arizona, because we want to stop Illegal drug and human smuggling into our state! You tell me where I'm wrong!

By the way, it's no coincidence that Gibson is "Non-Union" and purchases some of it's materials from "Non-Union" factories! Gee, I wonder if that had anything to do with this?

Who will be next on the Hit List?



No comments:

Post a Comment