Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Allen West faces liberal discrimination.

Allen West to Debbie Wasserman Schultz reacting to her demonizing him on the House floor after he had left:: "You want a personal fight, I am happy to oblige. You are the most vile, unprofessional ,and despicable member of the US House of Representatives. If you have something to say to me, stop being a coward and say it to my face, otherwise, shut the heck up. Focus on your own congressional district!"
Later:
"I've been called Uncle Tom, sellout, an Oreo. It's not about Allen West. So once again, it's very interesting to me that we continually allow liberals to do whatever they want in attacking conservatives but all of a sudden, when a conservative stands up and says enough, then people want to sit back especially liberals want to play victim.

No comments:

Post a Comment